How to Use Dowsing and Remote Viewing on a Web Map ServiceRandolph Directo
This method of dowsing and remote viewing (RV) uses web map services as a convenience tool for finding your target with further reconnaissance thereof.
From the perspective of this article, I assume that the reader already knows how to do remote viewing. If not, then here's a little help before you hit web map services.
RV Crash Course
You have to learn how to alter your consciousness at will, so you can easily slip in between mid-delta and low-theta rhythms at any particular moment; this is where we establish contact with a universal intelligent data field that is lovingly called "the matrix" by RV practitioners.
The best way to learn RV is with guided meditation and brainwave entrainment. The other way is a brainwave entrainment shortcut. If you already have psychic gifts and you feel you don't have time to spend on a full blown RV Course, then you may only need to be entrained to the necessary state of consciousness. In that case, you could try an RV entrainment session that you play as an mp3 on your computer while you dowse on your computer.
Now, let's talk about a tool that may be new to you.
Radiesthesia refers to the theory and practice of dowsing. Through sympathetic resonance with subtle time / energy harmonics, we sense resonant lines of force. We use our subjective senses of objective phenomena to sense subtle energies. With practice, we can use our living systems as directional locators consisting of its own sympathetic resonant structure. Remote viewing takes this ability a step further by tapping into "the matrix."
In essence, the living body is an antenna capable of sensing all sorts of energies. Most people don't sense subtle energies on the conscious level because of the energy cathexis caused by decadent culture and life-negative technologies. Fortunately, the subconscious still latches onto subtle energies. Within the context of this article, the sense we use to key the subconscious for dowsing is nostril breathing.
For those of you who have studied Nadi Yoga and Ha-Tha Yoga, you should be familiar with these exercises. If you have practiced the exercises contained therein, then you know how to dowse using nostril breathing.
For those of you who are not familiar, here is an experiment from Intro to Chi Kung and Ha-Tha Yoga:
The next time you visit a friend and you do not know if he will be home, place your fingertips beneath your nostrils and breathe normally. If your right nostril is dominant, your friend will be home when you arrive. If your left nostril is dominant, he will not. Yogis say that if your right nostril is dominant, the venture will be successful, but if the left is dominant, it will not...Let me show you how to apply this principle to web map services.
Narrowing by State
Go to your favorite web map service on the web. Let's assume that you have a general idea of where the target is located like somewhere in the U.S. A target can be a person, place, or thing. Take note of your first psychic impressions; this is key. First, we're going to narrow the area by state. Here's the guideline:
- Have a clear picture of your target in mind.
- Circle your cursor slowly counter clockwise around the entire continent. (Go counter clockwise in the northern hemisphere and clockwise in the southern hemisphere, so your movements are with presiding energy streams. Think "tornado.")
- Take note of when your right nostril is dominant; this means you're moving in the proper direction.
- When you notice your right nostril is dominant in a certain sector, draw a slightly smaller circle in that direction.
Narrowing by City
When you have narrowed your efforts down to a single state, plug that state into the Map Search, so you only get that state in your navigation window.
About this time, you start remote viewing to get mental impressions of landscape, the lighting, the temperature, the air quality, and even the types of sounds. All of these clues help to guide you to your target. At the same time, you need to keep circling your cursor around the state while dowsing with progressively smaller circles.
Here's a little trick in combining dowsing with RV: Since the left brain determines the meaning of symbols and the right brain determines quality, we have to adjust our nostril breathing to coordinate with our mental impressions.
Examples of symbols are landscape layout (shapes of cities, roads, etc.), language, and writing. In these cases, you want to be left brain dominant, therefore, right nostril dominant to interpret symbols.More importantly, you have to be able to dowse while you're in "mental level delta;" this combination of dowsing and RV takes some practice, but you will get the hang of it. Here's the basic guide as you narrow your options by city web map:
Examples of quality are landscape quality (paved or dirt, lush or sparse, etc.), types of sounds and temperature. In these cases, you want to be right brain dominant, therefore, left nostril dominant to interpret qualities.
- Keep circling your cursor around the state while dowsing and remote viewing.
- Take note of landscape layouts first as you get your mental impressions.
- Use your right nostril breathing to make sure you're moving in the right direction.
- Keep matching the landscape layout to your mental impressions as you draw smaller circles to narrow the area.
If you feel that your target is outside, then open another browser window and type in "real time weather report: (city, state)." If your qualitative impressions are correct and you feel the target is outside, then your impressions should match the weather data.
Narrowing by Surroundings
When you've narrowed your efforts down to a city, plug that into web map services, so it's in your navigation window. Follow the same procedure as in narrowing by state.
This time you have to be even more detail oriented with your impressions because your target's environment could be complex or simple, calm or violent. You may have to dowse even slower in pin pointing your target.
Think of the procedure as the progressive movement of hands on a clock: When first searching the entire continent, your cursor action was probably fast like the second hand as your looked for little details. When you narrowed to a state, it was slower like the minute hand as you looked for more precise details. Now, you're moving slowest, as the hour hand to scan for the most extreme detail. Here's a guideline:
- When you drill down all the way to a road, for example, you want to make sure that you're extremely meticulous with your dowsing and RV or else you will miss your target altogether - especially if it's moving. Let's assume you're dowsing and RV efforts land you at a road, for example.
- You can pull up another browser window and search for "real time webcam: (road, city, state)" to see if their are any city web cams installed for public access. Therein, you can verify your impressions of landmarks if the web cams are well placed.
- Use your right nostril dowsing to make sure you're going in the right direction. Use your left nostril dowsing to get impressions of light quality like if you're going towards or away from the sun.
- As you follow the path During RV, you may remember from the back of your mind a persistent symbolic impression. For example, this could be a fork, like a fork in a road, an "L" shape, the way the road bends or an obscure shape like a building or some other landmark. When you reach that persistent symbolic impression, use the zoom feature in web map services.
- Let's say you happen to find yourself at a building. If you see a little yellow humanoid icon on the zoom feature, then pull the humanoid with your cursor to a nearby road at the landmark. If the little humanoid does not want to stay at your chosen point of reference, then zoom out slightly until you see the surrounding roads, streets, or freeways.
- Pull the humanoid with your cursor and float it around until you see the nearest highway highlighted in blue, then drop your little humanoid there. You will have to adjust the direction and angle of the perspective, so you can see your landmark. That's as close as you can get using web map services.
Make sure you have a clear picture of the target in your mind, then go into "mental level delta." If your target is within an enclosure, you should have been getting impression from within exactly this enclosure all this time. Using left nostril dowsing during RV determine the qualities of the surroundings. Using right nostril dowsing, you should be able to determine inner structures, the residents, and the essence of conversations. If your target is outside, then this is easier. Your first hand impressions should match the environmental conditions of your target.
This process can take several hours or even several days; it's a last ditch effort to find a target when all else fails. When you train using this process, experiment with small familiar items first that you can have your friend hide locally. Tell your friend to please don't keep moving it around, because you need to keep getting positive feedback to improve your discipline. Take baby steps to keep getting positive feedback - every little bit helps.
To further improve, ask a friend to show you a picture of a person, place, or thing of which you do not know the whereabouts, then take it to web map services and time yourself. In reality, we naturally use dowsing during RV. What I've provided here is an exact process of combining right brain/left brain dowsing with remote viewing.
TIP: Remote Viewing is not astral projection as some people assume. During RV, you're an objective observer of physical reality regardless of space / time barriers. During astral projection, your perspective is different because you're in the astral reality where astral structures and creatures are more real than physical reality. On top of this, you're no longer a casual observer; you're part of the target. If you want to scan physical reality, it's best to stay with remote viewing. The rest is up to you.
Google Maps offers great flexibility, but there are a number of web map services to fit your personal preference.
A guided meditation RV course that includes brainwave entrainment is from the Academy of Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing. I give this course honorable mention because the purveyor, Gerald O'Donnell has had much success with his students and we tend to share the same perspectives. For your convenience, the sample mp3s at his website teach you how to achieve "mental level delta" at will.
Randolph and his family have always experienced psychic phenomena; as a result, he studied the works of psychics through millenia and psychoenergetic research in depth to better understand it.
If you would like to gain more knowledge on new age psychic development and and self help neuroscience, please visit HealingMindN Power Circle blog. Look for remote viewing posts / brainwave entrainment posts for more self help tools. You may access "Intro to Chi Kung and Ha-Tha Yoga Breathing Exercises" at HealingMindN, managed by Randolph Directo, Healing Thoughts.
You are here: Index Shamanism and Magick CyberShamanism