Recent Signups

The Whole Truth

• The Whole Truth

Truth is like wandering serpent of many birthing and dying heads. It can appear and disappear from many places all at once. With this the truth can be found from more then one view. So even though you do not perceive the view of another that will not exclude its being. A fire to some is truly devastating if caught in the flames. Others are truly empowered by the warmth of the flames. Some may be truly guided by the light of the flames. There are trees with seeded cones who only bare their seed to the touch of a flame. And there is the mouth to a flame attraction. So was the fire being good or bad will very depending on the head from which you view. So as entrenched as you are in what you see as the truth be open to the fact there may be more to the truth then your discernment has yet to conceive. So it may be two of different view can be true. And there can be one who can conceive both views and pick the one more to their view. While there may be some truth that is not tangible to the 3D sensory input but felt at the core of our being. Here you cant debate what you feel. As we are able to be open unbiased receivers becoming attuned we receive more of the truth. The truth is ever peasant and wants to be known, and will embrace all open forms of being.

Namaste JD

This post was edited by JustDream at November 16, 2017 4:36 PM PST
    November 16, 2017 2:21 PM PST

Hi JD,

A great post cheers. I think this short article is in harmony with some of your insights:

https://www.virtuescience.com/meaning.html

what do you think?

I would say that although experiential truth is changable and has to do with our own projections from within actual and absolute truth is unchanging. For example 2+2 will always equal 4 and that is not reliant on our thoughts about it, rather it is transcendent/pre-existent.

My work is to uncover how many 'elemental' basic projections there are from which all other such projections are generated via combination just as a small alphabet of letters can form countless words.

How to people become entrenched in belief and have a resistance to truth?

Best Wishes,

JB

November 20, 2017 2:49 PM PST
  • [blockquote class='siteforum_icon_quote']James Barton said:

Hi JD,

A great post cheers. I think this short article is in harmony with some of your insights:

https://www.virtuescience.com/meaning.html

what do you think?

I would say that although experiential truth is changable and has to do with our own projections from within actual and absolute truth is unchanging. For example 2+2 will always equal 4 and that is not reliant on our thoughts about it, rather it is transcendent/pre-existent.

My work is to uncover how many 'elemental' basic projections there are from which all other such projections are generated via combination just as a small alphabet of letters can form countless words.

How to people become entrenched in belief and have a resistance to truth?

Best Wishes,

JB

[/blockquote]
    Thank you James

I did check the link and followed in agreement, to the point of concepts canceling and being nothing. I guess I lack the prospective from which you view.

Namaste JD
    November 20, 2017 7:49 PM PST