Recent Signups

• I am happy to participate in this forum. I'm Skip Pulley.
    Please visit my website at skippullley.com

Find Balance | Relieve Stress | Build Confidence
    Don't let this time of year get you down. Take advantage of the energies of the solstice.
    My Instruction and Practices Include:
    ○ Energy Healing
    ○ Guided Meditation
    ○ Shamanic Journeying
    ○ Natural Health & Healing
    ○ Feng Shui & Vitalism
    (All in-person sessions include reflexology) All services are personalized to your energy and environment.

I'm a Certified Energy Medicine, Meditation and Natural Health Practitioner.
    (Allegra NCBTMB provider # 451562-11 and NAADAC provider #813)
    My services are Highly Recommended if you suffer from any of the following: Anxiety, Depression, Weight Gain, Relationship Difficulties, Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue, Stress, Insomnia, ADD and Gastrointestinal Disorders.
    I am of Native American, East African and Polynesian Ethnicity. My ancestors were medicine men/women.

I will teach your body to heal itself and stay connected. Don't hesitate to call. 704.931.1019
    Thank you, and Be Well! This post was edited by Wildcat Kahuna at November 20, 2017 7:41 AM PST
    November 20, 2017 7:33 AM PST
    Good work Skip. I like the sound of your range of services. Feel free to post some articles here if you get the chance as well as responding to others. JD is Native American also hopefully you can connect up and have a chat. Cheers, James
    November 20, 2017 3:20 PM PST