Healing Society
Living Space
Magick
Health / Fitness
Financial Freedom
Unexplained Mysteries
About Us
testing

Do you have any hobbies or sports that you would like to share?

James

Administrator
Staff member
hobby.jpg

Do you have any hobbies or sports that you would like to share?

I enjoy designing board games in my spare time. I also have an interest in self defense and the martial arts. I enjoy some retro video games. Then there are the more general activities such as watching movies, reading and socializing etc. One of the main focuses of my life of course is truth seeking :)

FortuneSmiles

Fellow truth seeker here, although I am not sure I would call it a hobby, it a very central and sacred part of my life. As for hobbies I used to do a lot of archery but I have not done it for several years now. Current hobbies? Well I do enjoy gardening, it is a real pleasure and seems to bring peace🌲🌳🌴🌱🌿☘️🪴🌷🌹🥀🌺🌸🍄🍀

Tanya

Hi everyone, I am an artist, love to paint, draw and create patterns.
My inspiration comes from life in general, nature, flowers etc, animals, dreams and visions. The medium I use are oil paints, sometimes mixed media but not often, Photoshop and Illustrator.

James

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone, I am an artist, love to paint, draw and create patterns.
My inspiration comes from life in general, nature, flowers etc, animals, dreams and visions. The medium I use are oil paints, sometimes mixed media but not often, Photoshop and Illustrator.
I know that you are a great artist. Thanks for letting me know about the file upload problem. I think it is fixed now, I have upped the file size limit from the default setting.
Slowly getting things to run smoothly lol :)

James

Administrator
Staff member
Fellow truth seeker here, although I am not sure I would call it a hobby, it a very central and sacred part of my life. As for hobbies I used to do a lot of archery but I have not done it for several years now. Current hobbies? Well I do enjoy gardening, it is a real pleasure and seems to bring peace🌲🌳🌴🌱🌿☘️🪴🌷🌹🥀🌺🌸🍄🍀
Always good to meet a fellow truth seeker. Have you read the TSQ document yet? I have placed it at the top of the forum now to help uplift any future conversations and debates.

Daydreamer

Verified
Well.. hobbies.. I'd certainly love to have some.. any.. but, I'm a mother and a grandmother, so I have a lot to do each day. Very little time I have for myself and I have to say that I forgot that part of my personality.. what's not good, not good at all! When I have some time, usually at the end of the day, I spend it online.. to chat with my FB friends, and post stuff I'm interested in. Before I moved from the city to this rural region in NW Croatia, I used to draw. I made some really good pics, but after coming here, it all changed! No time anymore for me or my personal interests, only looking after animals, garden, house, and its inhabitants lol..

Bluebell

I have quite a few interests and hobbies. I write poetry and articles on various subjects.
I also love to read fact and fiction and watch interesting films and documentaries to further knowledge.

I am very much into animal rights and try to raise awareness on this subject.. I promote and live a lifestyle that is kind and compassionate to all living things.

On the craft side of things I like cross stitch and have stitched some beautiful designs in the past.
😊