Healing Society
Living Space
Magick
Health / Fitness
Financial Freedom
Unexplained Mysteries
About Us
testing

Philosophy Religion Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

cawak

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

James

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Cawak, thanks for your message. You can make the link to your website live and working if you want by editing your post.

I believe in reincarnation and that we should live kindly and be vegetarian. Chanting Hare Krishna may be beneficial but I do not believe that it is the only way of spiritual progress. Not all authorities accept that Krishna is the only way. Look at Lord Buddha for example or the Jain saints.

cawak

Hi Cawak, thanks for your message. You can make the link to your website live and working if you want by editing your post.

I believe in reincarnation and that we should live kindly and be vegetarian. Chanting Hare Krishna may be beneficial but I do not believe that it is the only way of spiritual progress. Not all authorities accept that Krishna is the only way. Look at Lord Buddha for example or the Jain saints.
which authority ? is there any other explanation behind this Practical explanation? which supports other authorities ? than bring it without using holy books quotes, faith and beleif or personal experience.

come on, brother! bring another explanation and prove it that there is any other authority left at all.

James

Administrator
Staff member
which authority ? is there any other explanation behind this Practical explanation? which supports other authorities ? than bring it without using holy books quotes, faith and beleif or personal experience.

come on, brother! bring another explanation and prove it that there is any other authority left at all.
I have great respect for the Bhagavad Gita but as you said "All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead." that I question.

Is Krishna mentioned in the Vedas? What about Jainism, the Buddha and many other wise beings? They are classed as authorities yet do not all accept Krishna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. That is my main point. Now you say "without using holy books, quotes, faith, belief or personal experience? If I understand what you are saying you are asking me for an example of an authority or explanation without any of those things? However surely without those things we would not have even heard of Krishna? We have only heard of him via holy books and so on.

Please have a read of my 5 Modules on Reality. According to my research the ancient dualistic Samkhya philosophy seems to be most accurate. From my view it does not discount the possibility of Krishna being the Supreme Personality but neither does it support it. It certainly puts the subject in a different perspective. I welcome your thoughts on this.

cawak

I have great respect for the Bhagavad Gita but as you said "All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead." that I question.

Is Krishna mentioned in the Vedas? What about Jainism, the Buddha and many other wise beings? They are classed as authorities yet do not all accept Krishna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. That is my main point. Now you say "without using holy books, quotes, faith, belief or personal experience? If I understand what you are saying you are asking me for an example of an authority or explanation without any of those things? However surely without those things we would not have even heard of Krishna? We have only heard of him via holy books and so on.

Please have a read of my 5 Modules on Reality. According to my research the ancient dualistic Samkhya philosophy seems to be most accurate. From my view it does not discount the possibility of Krishna being the Supreme Personality but neither does it support it. It certainly puts the subject in a different perspective. I welcome your thoughts on this.
come on brother, bring some jainist, budhist, islamic, christian explanations so that we can see what is what and who is authority ?

what scientific explanation is there ? bring it! so that we will start seeing that who is authority and who is not.

yes, veda is considered as mother and veda accepts Krishna as the Original cause of all causes.

no thank you, im not interested in sankhya philosophy. and what version of sankhya philosophy you have is edited by another godless kapil instead of that kapil who is son of devhuti. and incarnation of very Krishna The Supreme Personality of Godhead.

for i have given Practical explanation which is empirical proof of our authority. but what authority is there in those things which you are talking ? kindly bring it and make progress in argument.

cawak

Interesting reading on both.
What if I said every religion was man made?

yes, these are all imaginations. but what is reality ? that there is evolution ? big bang ? moon landing etc mass brainwashing propagandas ? just because some prostitutes in the guise of real mother says so ?

but real mother says that there is father before our birth and she has seen him and knows it that who has tilled her.

so what intelligent person will not listen to her ? huh? what mature person would or will lsiten to you ?

James

Administrator
Staff member
come on brother, bring some jainist, budhist, islamic, christian explanations so that we can see what is what and who is authority ?

what scientific explanation is there ? bring it! so that we will start seeing that who is authority and who is not.

yes, veda is considered as mother and veda accepts Krishna as the Original cause of all causes.

no thank you, im not interested in sankhya philosophy. and what version of sankhya philosophy you have is edited by another godless kapil instead of that kapil who is son of devhuti. and incarnation of very Krishna The Supreme Personality of Godhead.

for i have given Practical explanation which is empirical proof of our authority. but what authority is there in those things which you are talking ? kindly bring it and make progress in argument.
Interesting regarding Samkhya cheers. Did you read through the 5 Modules via the link I shared in my earlier reply? I wrote them myself and I do think that they have evidence that Consciousness and Matter are co-eternal. This contradicts the Advaita view and also the views of materialism/physicalism.

The Vedas are seen as an authority but is the name Krishna ever mentioned in them? I would be interested to know which verses. Here are translations of the Vedas: https://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/index.htm
also what about the Upanishads? Again, they are seen as an authority but I don't think that they mention Krishna?

For me the Bhagavad Gita is a great authority in itself because it contains so much wisdom. I hope that you share more wisdom from the great book and share your knowledge of Sri Krishna

cawak

Interesting regarding Samkhya cheers. Did you read through the 5 Modules via the link I shared in my earlier reply? I wrote them myself and I do think that they have evidence that Consciousness and Matter are co-eternal. This contradicts the Advaita view and also the views of materialism/physicalism.

The Vedas are seen as an authority but is the name Krishna ever mentioned in them? I would be interested to know which verses. Here are translations of the Vedas: https://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/index.htm
also what about the Upanishads? Again, they are seen as an authority but I don't think that they mention Krishna?

For me the Bhagavad Gita is a great authority in itself because it contains so much wisdom. I hope that you share more wisdom from the great book and share your knowledge of Sri Krishna
good for you, if you are hovering over something without getting the essence. go on with such sankhya philosophy but if you didnt reached the right conclusion which is to understand ultimately Krishna or god through it than it is simply waste of time only. to study superficial things outwordly.
essence of vedas and upanishdas is vedanta philosophy. but anyone who is trying to understand it there own will never find the actual goal. just as one cannot approach father without approaching real mother. because its she who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

so anyways, i have given the greatest jewel which is this Practical explanation.
now if you think that i should listen to your sankhaya study than you have to give me explanation for your credibility because you are not only one sankhaya philosopher or after it. there are many whom you havent meet or seen yet. so what is so great in you ? for if you will all meet than you will reject each others nonsense and nothing else.

James

Administrator
Staff member
good for you, if you are hovering over something without getting the essence. go on with such sankhya philosophy but if you didnt reached the right conclusion which is to understand ultimately Krishna or god through it than it is simply waste of time only. to study superficial things outwordly.
essence of vedas and upanishdas is vedanta philosophy. but anyone who is trying to understand it there own will never find the actual goal. just as one cannot approach father without approaching real mother. because its she who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

so anyways, i have given the greatest jewel which is this Practical explanation.
now if you think that i should listen to your sankhaya study than you have to give me explanation for your credibility because you are not only one sankhaya philosopher or after it. there are many whom you havent meet or seen yet. so what is so great in you ? for if you will all meet than you will reject each others nonsense and nothing else.
One of the things that I like about Samkhya is the three ways towards truth: direct perception, logical inference and valid testimonies. I found that very helpful and logical.

I think that in your case regarding Krishna you have had direct perception of benefits of those teachings, you appreciate and understand much logic and sense in it plus there are many other valid testimonies and scriptures that support your position.

Regarding Samkhya, here are some quotes about it from ancient texts:

1. There is no wisdom like ‘Samkhya’, no power like ‘Yoga’ – Mahabharata
  2. The root cause (Brahman) is to be apprehended by ‘Samkhya-yog’ – Svetasvatara Upanisad (6.13)
  3. There are two paths available in this world for the seekers of ultimate truth – Yoga of knowledge as followed by the Samkhya Yogis and Yoga of action as practiced by the Karma Yogis – Lord Krishna ,BhagwatGita (3.3)
  4. Only the ignorant one’s differentiate between ‘Samkhya’ and ‘Yoga’; not the wise one’s, One who considers both as ‘integrated’ has the right insight – Lord Krishna ,BhagwatGita (5.4)
So according to scriptures even Lord Krishna himself appreciates Samkhya/Sankhya. Although as you say there are different branches of Samkhya.

Another piece of supporting evidence for me is that of the Yuga Cycles. According to that there was a past golden age. Then things have slowly deteriorated down to the Kali Yuga.

Samkhya philosophy is said to be the oldest of the 6 classic philosophical schools of India and some say the whole world. This indicates that Samkhya may have survived from the past golden age of wisdom whereas the later schools came in during the descending part of the cycle where errors crept in. So whilst later schools may contain many truths they are still likely to contain misunderstandings.

threemethods.jpg

I created the above diagram based on my understanding re: the 5 Modules on Reality.

A while back I was very taken with Advaita school but I found some possible problems with it. For one the wonderful and ancient Neti Neti practice does not fit well with it.

The idea of Neti Neti (not this, not this) is to give up false identifications with Prakriti matter/energy such as the physical vehicle and mind. Eventually we realize that we are pure Purusha/consciousness only. With Advaita view they say we are all etc and this conflicts and weakens the neti neti practice but with dualistic Samkhya Neti Neti makes perfect sense and works best.

Along with Neti Neti as you can see from the diagram there are 2 other related practices.

The self enquiry as taught by Sri Ramana is probably the highest technique.

So whilst the Krishna manta may have many benefits it is definitely not the only way. Are we agreed on that?

Another point of Samkhya logic which struck me is that pure consciousness is unchanging, perfect pure witness. This is the true nature of every being. There is nothing purer than this purest state.

So it logically implies that Purusha cannot have created or became Prakriti and Prakriti cannot have created or became Purusha. It means then that Purusha and Prakriti must be co-eternal aspects of Reality.

On a related note as explained in Module 1: the transcendental truths such as the infinite number of mathematical facts cannot have been created nor can be changed by any god, big bang or human mind. They are not created things at all and are not subject to creation or destruction. So any God such as Krishna cannot change the infinite number of eternal truths. 2+2 will always truly equal 4 and no god or anything else can change that truth. Are we agreed on that?

cawak

One of the things that I like about Samkhya is the three ways towards truth: direct perception, logical inference and valid testimonies. I found that very helpful and logical.

I think that in your case regarding Krishna you have had direct perception of benefits of those teachings, you appreciate and understand much logic and sense in it plus there are many other valid testimonies and scriptures that support your position.

Regarding Samkhya, here are some quotes about it from ancient texts:

1. There is no wisdom like ‘Samkhya’, no power like ‘Yoga’ – Mahabharata
  2. The root cause (Brahman) is to be apprehended by ‘Samkhya-yog’ – Svetasvatara Upanisad (6.13)
  3. There are two paths available in this world for the seekers of ultimate truth – Yoga of knowledge as followed by the Samkhya Yogis and Yoga of action as practiced by the Karma Yogis – Lord Krishna ,BhagwatGita (3.3)
  4. Only the ignorant one’s differentiate between ‘Samkhya’ and ‘Yoga’; not the wise one’s, One who considers both as ‘integrated’ has the right insight – Lord Krishna ,BhagwatGita (5.4)
So according to scriptures even Lord Krishna himself appreciates Samkhya/Sankhya. Although as you say there are different branches of Samkhya.

Another piece of supporting evidence for me is that of the Yuga Cycles. According to that there was a past golden age. Then things have slowly deteriorated down to the Kali Yuga.

Samkhya philosophy is said to be the oldest of the 6 classic philosophical schools of India and some say the whole world. This indicates that Samkhya may have survived from the past golden age of wisdom whereas the later schools came in during the descending part of the cycle where errors crept in. So whilst later schools may contain many truths they are still likely to contain misunderstandings.

View attachment 38

I created the above diagram based on my understanding re: the 5 Modules on Reality.

A while back I was very taken with Advaita school but I found some possible problems with it. For one the wonderful and ancient Neti Neti practice does not fit well with it.

The idea of Neti Neti (not this, not this) is to give up false identifications with Prakriti matter/energy such as the physical vehicle and mind. Eventually we realize that we are pure Purusha/consciousness only. With Advaita view they say we are all etc and this conflicts and weakens the neti neti practice but with dualistic Samkhya Neti Neti makes perfect sense and works best.

Along with Neti Neti as you can see from the diagram there are 2 other related practices.

The self enquiry as taught by Sri Ramana is probably the highest technique.

So whilst the Krishna manta may have many benefits it is definitely not the only way. Are we agreed on that?

Another point of Samkhya logic which struck me is that pure consciousness is unchanging, perfect pure witness. This is the true nature of every being. There is nothing purer than this purest state.

So it logically implies that Purusha cannot have created or became Prakriti and Prakriti cannot have created or became Purusha. It means then that Purusha and Prakriti must be co-eternal aspects of Reality.

On a related note as explained in Module 1: the transcendental truths such as the infinite number of mathematical facts cannot have been created nor can be changed by any god, big bang or human mind. They are not created things at all and are not subject to creation or destruction. So any God such as Krishna cannot change the infinite number of eternal truths. 2+2 will always truly equal 4 and no god or anything else can change that truth. Are we agreed on that?
i thought it was two ways anyways name of them where inductive and deductive ( either directly approach real mother or recognized agents of God or Krishna like Srila Prabhupada ) or search at your own the real father ( whom we havant seen before our birth )

anyways those quotes which you have quoted have no authority at all. and topmost yoga is bhakti yoga in which things starts from the surrendering. because unless child surrenders to real mother what he will know about the father ? if he challenges her or searches at his own than what he will know ? huh?

and i dont agree with you at all. because i dont care for you. for you are not something very special like an snowflake. you are just someone like me or the rest. so why do you think that whatever you are speaking is right ? who are you ? huh? and why do you think that you have some power or are right in the first place ? huh? what is the proof or explanation you have got ? bring it and prove yourself. otherwise i dont even care for you.

James

Administrator
Staff member
i thought it was two ways anyways name of them where inductive and deductive ( either directly approach real mother or recognized agents of God or Krishna like Srila Prabhupada ) or search at your own the real father ( whom we havant seen before our birth )

anyways those quotes which you have quoted have no authority at all. and topmost yoga is bhakti yoga in which things starts from the surrendering. because unless child surrenders to real mother what he will know about the father ? if he challenges her or searches at his own than what he will know ? huh?

and i dont agree with you at all. because i dont care for you. for you are not something very special like an snowflake. you are just someone like me or the rest. so why do you think that whatever you are speaking is right ? who are you ? huh? and why do you think that you have some power or are right in the first place ? huh? what is the proof or explanation you have got ? bring it and prove yourself. otherwise i dont even care for you.
I agree that looking deeper there is inductive and deductive. Inference as used/translated is an umbrella term which contains all different kinds of reasoning such as inductive and deductive.

Bhakti yoga is powerful. Do you agree that Bhakti leads to Jnana and Jnana leads to Bhakti? Due to past lives and inclinations different people resonate with different methods.

In my experience most people have not heard of Samkhya. Usually Advaita seems more popular. The Hari Krishna movement is much more well known than Samkhya.

Also many spiritual people in the West are following a kind of Bhakti Yoga praising Jesus and so on.

In my view all wisdom is inside every being including you and I. The true nature of every being is equal in actuality.

I am not sure why you say that the quotes are worthless. Surely as you follow Krishna you must have heard from him via those scriptures which also praise Samkhya?

Just to clarify, whilst I respect Samkhya I do not follow any particular philosophical school, I am just an independent truth seeker.

"unless child surrenders to real mother what he will know about the father ? if he challenges her or searches at his own than what he will know ? huh?"

What about the view that your true nature was never created? As pure consciousness there is no father or mother. Father and Mother are related to the physical body.

Then we may say that the spiritual creators formed our subtle bodies and so on. Ok. However our true innermost nature is beyond creation and destruction.

Anyway from the everyday viewpoint we become like that which we praise. So Bhakti yoga helps to purify and uplift.

Will you share about your spiritual journey and you Bhakti Yoga practice?

Remember though Krishna is said to be in every heart. The true Bhakti is a friend to all beings. Therefore if you do not care for particular other individuals etc it means that more Bhakti is needed :)

cawak

I agree that looking deeper there is inductive and deductive. Inference as used/translated is an umbrella term which contains all different kinds of reasoning such as inductive and deductive.

Bhakti yoga is powerful. Do you agree that Bhakti leads to Jnana and Jnana leads to Bhakti? Due to past lives and inclinations different people resonate with different methods.

In my experience most people have not heard of Samkhya. Usually Advaita seems more popular. The Hari Krishna movement is much more well known than Samkhya.

Also many spiritual people in the West are following a kind of Bhakti Yoga praising Jesus and so on.

In my view all wisdom is inside every being including you and I. The true nature of every being is equal in actuality.

I am not sure why you say that the quotes are worthless. Surely as you follow Krishna you must have heard from him via those scriptures which also praise Samkhya?

Just to clarify, whilst I respect Samkhya I do not follow any particular philosophical school, I am just an independent truth seeker.

"unless child surrenders to real mother what he will know about the father ? if he challenges her or searches at his own than what he will know ? huh?"

What about the view that your true nature was never created? As pure consciousness there is no father or mother. Father and Mother are related to the physical body.

Then we may say that the spiritual creators formed our subtle bodies and so on. Ok. However our true innermost nature is beyond creation and destruction.

Anyway from the everyday viewpoint we become like that which we praise. So Bhakti yoga helps to purify and uplift.

Will you share about your spiritual journey and you Bhakti Yoga practice?

Remember though Krishna is said to be in every heart. The true Bhakti is a friend to all beings. Therefore if you do not care for particular other individuals etc it means that more Bhakti is needed :)

now you do whatever you likes to, either follow your best religion ( jainism ) which was created by arhat who has king of south india at that time of rishabdeva who was actually preaching principles of bhakti yoga. but this false imitator arhat created jainism which is none different like budhism.

so far budhish goes so it is done by the god just to cheat the people at that time when they were simply unrestrictedly killing innocent animals under the plea of vedic sacrifice.

so just to cheat them god came as budha, and budha is someone who turned none beleivers into believe into him.

and now if sankhaya philosophy is also checked than you are follower of another kapil not the son of devahuti who has originally preached the sankhya philosophy and that version is leading one to god consciousness.

so anyways you do as you likes to. that is your business what you do with your life.

James

Administrator
Staff member
now you do whatever you likes to, either follow your best religion ( jainism ) which was created by arhat who has king of south india at that time of rishabdeva who was actually preaching principles of bhakti yoga. but this false imitator arhat created jainism which is none different like budhism.

so far budhish goes so it is done by the god just to cheat the people at that time when they were simply unrestrictedly killing innocent animals under the plea of vedic sacrifice.

so just to cheat them god came as budha, and budha is someone who turned none beleivers into believe into him.

and now if sankhaya philosophy is also checked than you are follower of another kapil not the son of devahuti who has originally preached the sankhya philosophy and that version is leading one to god consciousness.

so anyways you do as you likes to. that is your business what you do with your life.
I do think that Jainism is one of the best religions, yes. If we look at care for animals I think that the Jain area is the highest concentration of vegetarians in the world. I admire this as I do the Hare Krishna organization and also the Sikhs. I thought you would agree that the wisest religions are compassionate to animals also.

There are a lot of differences between Jainism and Buddhism but also some good similarities. You may have heard some histories about other religions than your own but how do you know they are correct? It should be no need for bad feeling. I like to evaluate the individual teachings.

Regarding Samkhya, although I have a few books on the subject I am still learning. I hope that you will expand on the differences on the 2 branches of Samkhya.

All I can say from my view is that the Purusha/Prakriti duality makes sense to me and has been confirmed with some of my own research. It is not necessarily disagreeing with most of what you believe. If you have more views about this then I would like to hear them. Best Wishes my friend.

cawak

I do think that Jainism is one of the best religions, yes. If we look at care for animals I think that the Jain area is the highest concentration of vegetarians in the world. I admire this as I do the Hare Krishna organization and also the Sikhs. I thought you would agree that the wisest religions are compassionate to animals also.

There are a lot of differences between Jainism and Buddhism but also some good similarities. You may have heard some histories about other religions than your own but how do you know they are correct? It should be no need for bad feeling. I like to evaluate the individual teachings.

Regarding Samkhya, although I have a few books on the subject I am still learning. I hope that you will expand on the differences on the 2 branches of Samkhya.

All I can say from my view is that the Purusha/Prakriti duality makes sense to me and has been confirmed with some of my own research. It is not necessarily disagreeing with most of what you believe. If you have more views about this then I would like to hear them. Best Wishes my friend.

i dont care what you think, unless you give me facts that how it is great ? because as im saying that it was started by an false imitator arhat who was king of south india at that time of king rishabdeva who was direct incarnation of Supreme Personality of Godhead Krishna. and was preaching the principles of bhakti yoga.

now either present me some facts or other explanations. ( as you wish you do ) neither your version of sankhaya philosophy is of original son of devahuti but of another kapila who was an atheist.

and jainism and budhism are same and dont have much difference. anyways now you either present me facts or explanation that how your sankhaya philosophy, jainism, budhism, or even christianity is authorative ? what authoirty is there ?

till up now no jainist monk or follower has acheieved the perfection in renuincation, nor your so called scientists or sankhaya philosophers has attained it. so what is the value of wasting time in such things ?

and your all so called own research is simply waste of time. srama eva hi kevalam ( just like an ass who works very hard day and night ) anyways good luck to you and your chosen path for your life.

Sarthak016

i dont care what you think, unless you give me facts that how it is great ? because as im saying that it was started by an false imitator arhat who was king of south india at that time of king rishabdeva who was direct incarnation of Supreme Personality of Godhead Krishna. and was preaching the principles of bhakti yoga.

now either present me some facts or other explanations. ( as you wish you do ) neither your version of sankhaya philosophy is of original son of devahuti but of another kapila who was an atheist.

and jainism and budhism are same and dont have much difference. anyways now you either present me facts or explanation that how your sankhaya philosophy, jainism, budhism, or even christianity is authorative ? what authoirty is there ?

till up now no jainist monk or follower has acheieved the perfection in renuincation, nor your so called scientists or sankhaya philosophers has attained it. so what is the value of wasting time in such things ?

and your all so called own research is simply waste of time. srama eva hi kevalam ( just like an ass who works very hard day and night ) anyways good luck to you and your chosen path for your life.
Lol If You Are Saying Arhat Was A King You Are Wrong
Arhat Or Arihant Is A Person Who Won His Inner Enemies

Not Against Hindus But It's Not Right Of Them To Convert Buddha And Rishabhdeva To A Incarnation Of Vishnu

Jainism Wasn't Started By Anyone Because It's Begnning Less And Thirthankars Existed Before Rishabhdeva Also

Jainism Is One Of The Best Philosophy Because Of It's Concepts Of Anekantvad And Sayadvada And A Strong Karma Siddhant Stating Karma As A Particle

Jainism Puts Karma As A Head That's Why Jainism Says Krishna Is In Hell Right Now Because Of His Bad Deeds

No God Can Escape And Save Anyone From His Or Her Karmas

Jainism And Buddhism Are Very Different Philosophies As Buddhist Rejected Existence Of Atman But Jainism Stated Existence Of Soul Or Atman Also Metaphysics And Karma Siddhant Is Very Different

What Perfection Are You Talking About Jain Monks Follow The Dharma Said By Kevalis Not To Prove Anyone Of Their Perfection

Till Date There Is No Philosophy Which Can Counter The Philosophies Of Jainas (Anekantvad And Sayadvada)

cawak

Lol If You Are Saying Arhat Was A King You Are Wrong
Arhat Or Arihant Is A Person Who Won His Inner Enemies

Not Against Hindus But It's Not Right Of Them To Convert Buddha And Rishabhdeva To A Incarnation Of Vishnu

Jainism Wasn't Started By Anyone Because It's Begnning Less And Thirthankars Existed Before Rishabhdeva Also

Jainism Is One Of The Best Philosophy Because Of It's Concepts Of Anekantvad And Sayadvada And A Strong Karma Siddhant Stating Karma As A Particle

Jainism Puts Karma As A Head That's Why Jainism Says Krishna Is In Hell Right Now Because Of His Bad Deeds

No God Can Escape And Save Anyone From His Or Her Karmas

Jainism And Buddhism Are Very Different Philosophies As Buddhist Rejected Existence Of Atman But Jainism Stated Existence Of Soul Or Atman Also Metaphysics And Karma Siddhant Is Very Different

What Perfection Are You Talking About Jain Monks Follow The Dharma Said By Kevalis Not To Prove Anyone Of Their Perfection

Till Date There Is No Philosophy Which Can Counter The Philosophies Of Jainas (Anekantvad And Sayadvada)

prove it how it is best ? give me another explanations which supports jainism.

and keep away holy books quotes, personal experience ( such as it is best { it would be best for you but i see the clear facts which piss on that false imitator arhat }) faith or belief.

come forward and prove your jainism is actually best. it is an open forum after all bring that thing which you feels that cannot be countered by anything at all.

Last edited:

Sarthak016

prove it how it is best ? give me another explanations which supports jainism.

and keep away holy books quotes, personal experience ( such as it is best { it would be best for you but i see the clear facts which piss on that false imitator arhat }) faith or belief.

come forward and prove your jainism is actually best. it is an open forum after all bring that thing which you feels that cannot be countered by anything at all.

I Challenge You To Beat The Philosophy Of Anekantwad And Sayadwad

You Want To Know Why Jainism Is Best Its Because Its Philosophy Of Anekantwad, Sayadwad, Dualism, Karma Siddhant

Hindu Gods Are Just Fiction Not Even Mythical Figures

Perfection Is Attained By Arihants And Not The Followers
Jainism Is Eternal And Because It Was Preached By Kevalis In Every Time Cycle

Can You Tell Me Any Hindu Which Is Perfect LoL