Healing Society
Living Space
Magick
Health / Fitness
Financial Freedom
Unexplained Mysteries
About Us
testing

Philosophy Religion Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

cawak

Jainism Wasn't started by Arihants You Fool, Its Eternal

I Challenge You To Beat The Philosophy Of Anekantwad And Sayadwad

You Want To Know Why Jainism Is Best Its Because Its Philosophy Of Anekantwad, Sayadwad, Dualism, Karma Siddhant

Hindu Gods Are Just Fiction Not Even Mythical Figures

Perfection Is Attained By Arihants And Not The Followers
Jainism Is Eternal And Because It Was Preached By Kevalis In Every Time Cycle

Can You Tell Me Any Hindu Which Is Perfect LoL

give me damn jainistic explanation ( moron ) bring it.

and what hindu ? hindu ? and hindu ? huh? it is vedic civilization and this hindu name is given to us by muslims, because we live near sindhu nadi and they could not pronounce it sindhu so it become hindu. otherwise we are bharatiyas and this name was given due to son of rishabdeva ( who was lion amongst man ) and im not talk about one cheap india but about entire planet and there was only one culture vedic culture. but this rascal arhat from south india started this jainism after imitating rishabdeva. and gave first push to all so called pseudo religionists.

and only fiction is your nonsense instead of existence father ( or God aka Krishna )

and till up now i see no jainist monk who has gained perfection.

and ( foolish dog ) dont joke and bring your philosophy.

Sarthak016

You are a fool provide me historical or mythological evidence of jainism started by arhat king of south india

according to you then krishna is also a false imitator he is also not perfect
he too have raag dwesh in him

till up now i dont see any hindu monk who has gained perfection

hindu is just a name i use for u any problem i dont want to write such big terms and confuse you and others keep it simple u r hindu cause its a very simple name for a group of people like you

Sarthak016

Anekāntavāda (Hindi: अनेकान्तवाद, "many-sidedness") is the Jain doctrine about metaphysical truths that emerged in ancient India.[1] It states that the ultimate truth and reality is complex and has multiple aspects.[2] Anekantavada has also been interpreted to mean non-absolutism, "intellectual Ahimsa",[3] religious pluralism,[4] as well as a rejection of fanaticism that leads to terror attacks and mass violence.[5] Some scholars state that modern revisionism has attempted to reinterpret anekantavada with religious tolerance, openmindedness and pluralism.[6][7].The word may be literally translated as “non-one-sidedness doctrine,” or “the doctrine of not-one-side.”

According to Jainism, no single, specific statement can describe the nature of existence and the absolute truth. This knowledge (Kevala Jnana), it adds, is comprehended only by the Arihants. Other beings and their statements about absolute truth are incomplete, and at best a partial truth.[8] All knowledge claims, according to the anekāntavāda doctrine must be qualified in many ways, including being affirmed and denied.[9] Anekāntavāda is a fundamental doctrine of Jainism.

Sarthak016

Syādvāda, in Jaina metaphysics, the doctrine that all judgments are conditional, holding good only in certain conditions, circumstances, or senses, expressed by the word syāt (Sanskrit: “may be”). The ways of looking at a thing (called naya) are infinite in number.

The Jainas hold that to interpret experience from only one naya, or point of view, to the exclusion of others is an error comparable to that of the seven blind men feeling an elephant, each of whom concluded that the part he was holding represented the elephant’s true form. The relative pluralism of this position is implicit in the Jaina doctrine of anekāntavāda, or the “many-sidedness of reality.” According to this doctrine, all statements can be judged as true or not true or as both true and not true and thus inexpressible, depending on the point of view. The combinations of these possibilities can be stated in seven logical alternatives called saptabhaṅgī.

The doctrine of nayavada provides the framework for the doctrine of Syadvada, since it clearly points out that reality can be looked at from many different standpoints, and that no standpoint can be claimed as the only valid one. The term Syadvada is derived from the term syat meaning `in some respect'. If the aim of philosophical inquiry is to comprehend reality, the Jaina philosophers point out that it cannot be achieved by merely formulating certain simple, categorical propositions. Reality being complex any one simple proposition cannot express the nature of reality fully. That is the reason why the term syat, i.e., 'in some respect', is appended to the various propositions concerning reality by the Jaina philosophers without any absolute affirmation whatsoever in regard to any one of them. That is why each affirmation is preceded by the phrase `syat', i.e., `in some respect'. This indicates that the affirmation is only relative, made somehow, from some point of view and under some reservations and is not in any sense absolute.

its because of ahimsa aparigrah duality anekantvad and sayadvad jainism is best religion

cawak

You are a fool provide me historical or mythological evidence of jainism started by arhat king of south india

according to you then krishna is also a false imitator he is also not perfect
he too have raag dwesh in him

till up now i dont see any hindu monk who has gained perfection

hindu is just a name i use for u any problem i dont want to write such big terms and confuse you and others keep it simple u r hindu cause its a very simple name for a group of people like you

moron, read my comment again maybe if you did it than could understand where from hindu name come from.

and many has attained perfection with this Krishna consciousness in past and has seen Krishna face to face. and anyone can gain perfection even now if follow real mother instead of any whores like your arhat or trump or modi and so on false imitators.

since nothing has changed even now.

cawak

Anekāntavāda (Hindi: अनेकान्तवाद, "many-sidedness") is the Jain doctrine about metaphysical truths that emerged in ancient India.[1] It states that the ultimate truth and reality is complex and has multiple aspects.[2] Anekantavada has also been interpreted to mean non-absolutism, "intellectual Ahimsa",[3] religious pluralism,[4] as well as a rejection of fanaticism that leads to terror attacks and mass violence.[5] Some scholars state that modern revisionism has attempted to reinterpret anekantavada with religious tolerance, openmindedness and pluralism.[6][7].The word may be literally translated as “non-one-sidedness doctrine,” or “the doctrine of not-one-side.”

According to Jainism, no single, specific statement can describe the nature of existence and the absolute truth. This knowledge (Kevala Jnana), it adds, is comprehended only by the Arihants. Other beings and their statements about absolute truth are incomplete, and at best a partial truth.[8] All knowledge claims, according to the anekāntavāda doctrine must be qualified in many ways, including being affirmed and denied.[9] Anekāntavāda is a fundamental doctrine of Jainism.

give me jainistic explanation instead of copy pasta from wikipidea which is also edited or written by some random whores ( like pseudo teachers, philosophers, psychologists etc )

and now if i give my real mothers holy books quotes that has mentioned arhat long ago for creating pseudo jainsim after imitating rishabdeva than you also wont accept it, is it not ?

so just give me jainistic explanation, so that i can torn it apart all.

Last edited:

James

Administrator
Staff member
give me jainistic explanation instead of copy pasta from wikipidea which is also edited or written by some random whores ( like pseudo teachers, philosophers, psychologists etc )

and now if i give my real mothers holy books quotes that has mentioned arhat long ago for creating pseudo jainsim after imitating rishabdeva than you also wont accept it, is it not ?

so just give me jainistic explanation, so that i can torn it apart all.

I believe that there are many genuine enlightened saints and also many Krishna consciousness enlightened saints.

as you can see here:
https://www.virtuescience.com/guides-gurus-and-godbeings.html
I have a database on my website of hundreds of possible guides, gurus and godbeings.

One of the greatest in my view is Sri Ramana:
ramana.jpg

who I hope that you research.

Both Jainism and the Krishna movement have helped promote vegetarianism and also agree with the reincarnation doctrine. Many other similarities also. Of course they should be friendly and respectful to each other.

Name calling is not helpful is it? We should respect each other deeply. However of course it is alright to challenge each others beliefs for mutual benefit.

As I understand it both Jainism and the Krishna movement believe in the cycles of time sometimes called the Yugas. As humanity has been in the descending cycle towards materialism for the last few thousand years we can expect that errors have crept in to many philosophies around the world.

Our duty is to support and uplift each other with a loving heart. We should research truth deeply and aim to become wiser.

My position is that we should identify as a Truth Seeker first before any other designation/ism. That way we are more open to new evidence and it is easier for us to give up any false beliefs.

I hope that you start some new threads also on specific topics which interest you and which you wish to share.

Daydreamer

Verified
It's an ambitious title "the explanation about the next life" and the rest.. Well, in this matter I keep to an interview.. a document, a book "Alien Interview" I found very challenging. I was reading it for almost one year, I translated it just to fully understand it and to memorize it, and I think I've integrated it now, it became a part of my thinking, observing the world, and a guideline to Get the f*** out of this messy World! -- Here is the link to the Interview(the book has additional text) https://www.thenewearth.org/AI_FREE_READERS-EDITION.pdf .. and, here is the video with the same text

cawak

I believe that there are many genuine enlightened saints and also many Krishna consciousness enlightened saints.

as you can see here:
https://www.virtuescience.com/guides-gurus-and-godbeings.html
I have a database on my website of hundreds of possible guides, gurus and godbeings.

One of the greatest in my view is Sri Ramana:
View attachment 51

who I hope that you research.

Both Jainism and the Krishna movement have helped promote vegetarianism and also agree with the reincarnation doctrine. Many other similarities also. Of course they should be friendly and respectful to each other.

Name calling is not helpful is it? We should respect each other deeply. However of course it is alright to challenge each others beliefs for mutual benefit.

As I understand it both Jainism and the Krishna movement believe in the cycles of time sometimes called the Yugas. As humanity has been in the descending cycle towards materialism for the last few thousand years we can expect that errors have crept in to many philosophies around the world.

Our duty is to support and uplift each other with a loving heart. We should research truth deeply and aim to become wiser.

My position is that we should identify as a Truth Seeker first before any other designation/ism. That way we are more open to new evidence and it is easier for us to give up any false beliefs.

I hope that you start some new threads also on specific topics which interest you and which you wish to share.

who are you ? that i should care for your believing or not believing ? huh? who are you ?

and what authorative explanation you have which proves it that they are really saints ? kindly bring it so that we can understand what is what.

Last edited:

cawak

It's an ambitious title "the explanation about the next life" and the rest.. Well, in this matter I keep to an interview.. a document, a book "Alien Interview" I found very challenging. I was reading it for almost one year, I translated it just to fully understand it and to memorize it, and I think I've integrated it now, it became a part of my thinking, observing the world, and a guideline to Get the f*** out of this messy World! -- Here is the link to the Interview(the book has additional text) https://www.thenewearth.org/AI_FREE_READERS-EDITION.pdf .. and, here is the video with the same text

so are we all not under the law of forgetfulness and forget everything just like last nights dream ? and change our body or dress and again watch new new dreams ? huh?

are we not ? huh?

cawak

I am sure that it will not be the last of the active threads on the site, hopefully lol. Feel free to add your thoughts

but i wonder that how would you defy historical and empirical facts with your thoughts only.

anyways good luck to you and your attempts to make yourself more fortunate.

James

Administrator
Staff member
so are we all not under the law of forgetfulness and forget everything just like last nights dream ? and change our body or dress and again watch new new dreams ? huh?

are we not ? huh?
You may not realize but this " who cares for the whores in the presence of real mother ?" is considered rude. I think that your meaning is that your beliefs are the real deal whilst other systems are deluded etc. However it is almost like you are calling the member a rude name.

Praise and criticism are like 2 wings of a bird, both are needed for balance. You are only criticising everyone here and not offering some fair minded praise and agreements. For example as I have said before Jainism has a lot of similarities with the Krishna movement such as reincarnation and vegetarianism. So if you want to challenge some Jain doctrines that is alright for a good debate but why not give some deserved praise also to sweeten things?

Have a read of this story:

Suppose My Hand Were Always Like That?​

Mokusen Hiki was living in a temple in the province of Tamba. One of his adherents complained of the stinginess of his wife. Mokusen visited the adherent's wife and held his clenched fist before her face.

'What do you mean by that?' asked the surprised woman. 'Suppose my hand were always like that, what would you call it?' 'Deformed,' replied the woman.

Then he opened his hand flat in her face and asked: suppose it were always like that -- what then? 'Another kind of deformity,' said the wife.

'If you understand that much,' finished Mokusen, 'you are a good wife.' Then he left. After his visit this wife helped her husband to distribute as well as to save.

"The greatest art is to attain a balance, a balance between all opposites, a balance between all polarities. Imbalance is the disease and balance is health. Imbalance is neurosis, and balance is well-being."
Osho

Criticism can be loving and helpful but if you only criticise it is a deformity like a hand which is always closed.

People can see through the stance of being rude. We know that when someone loves and respects themselves they are naturally loving and respectful to others. Those who criticise or are offensive one-sidedly are angry at themselves and have a temporary insecurity. You can prove this 100%. If you forgive yourself and are kind and gentle with yourself then you will see that your attitude to others will be automatically uplifted.

"who are you ? that i should care for your believing or not believing ? huh? who are you ?

and what authorative explanation you have which proves it that they are really saints ? kindly bring it so that we can understand what is what."

Well, firstly all wisdom is in every heart, have confidence in yourself and you will see the potential in others also. As I have created by hand a database of hundreds of possible guides, gurus and godbeings then you might guess that I have looked into the subject more deeply than average. Of course over many years various signs are recognized. Wherever we focus our sincere curiosity there our understanding will deepen.

If you are already blinkered and believe that only your group is possibly any good then it interferes with your proper evaluation.

cawak

Very well put James. (y)

can you point out what is that well put thing for me ? because i see the most important point to be belighted and some whores being very high lighted.

so very kindly you show me what i could not see. or else you would be also considered an blind sheep by me.

cawak

You may not realize but this " who cares for the whores in the presence of real mother ?" is considered rude. I think that your meaning is that your beliefs are the real deal whilst other systems are deluded etc. However it is almost like you are calling the member a rude name.

Praise and criticism are like 2 wings of a bird, both are needed for balance. You are only criticising everyone here and not offering some fair minded praise and agreements. For example as I have said before Jainism has a lot of similarities with the Krishna movement such as reincarnation and vegetarianism. So if you want to challenge some Jain doctrines that is alright for a good debate but why not give some deserved praise also to sweeten things?

Have a read of this story:

Suppose My Hand Were Always Like That?​

Mokusen Hiki was living in a temple in the province of Tamba. One of his adherents complained of the stinginess of his wife. Mokusen visited the adherent's wife and held his clenched fist before her face.

'What do you mean by that?' asked the surprised woman. 'Suppose my hand were always like that, what would you call it?' 'Deformed,' replied the woman.

Then he opened his hand flat in her face and asked: suppose it were always like that -- what then? 'Another kind of deformity,' said the wife.

'If you understand that much,' finished Mokusen, 'you are a good wife.' Then he left. After his visit this wife helped her husband to distribute as well as to save.

"The greatest art is to attain a balance, a balance between all opposites, a balance between all polarities. Imbalance is the disease and balance is health. Imbalance is neurosis, and balance is well-being."
Osho

Criticism can be loving and helpful but if you only criticise it is a deformity like a hand which is always closed.

People can see through the stance of being rude. We know that when someone loves and respects themselves they are naturally loving and respectful to others. Those who criticise or are offensive one-sidedly are angry at themselves and have a temporary insecurity. You can prove this 100%. If you forgive yourself and are kind and gentle with yourself then you will see that your attitude to others will be automatically uplifted.

"who are you ? that i should care for your believing or not believing ? huh? who are you ?

and what authorative explanation you have which proves it that they are really saints ? kindly bring it so that we can understand what is what."

Well, firstly all wisdom is in every heart, have confidence in yourself and you will see the potential in others also. As I have created by hand a database of hundreds of possible guides, gurus and godbeings then you might guess that I have looked into the subject more deeply than average. Of course over many years various signs are recognized. Wherever we focus our sincere curiosity there our understanding will deepen.

If you are already blinkered and believe that only your group is possibly any good then it interferes with your proper evaluation.

dont give me bogus lecture that how praise and critisim are two wings of same bird ? and tell me that how whores are giving us anything like empirical facts ? huh? since if we trace out history than we find that darwin did not done anything but simply stolen the evolution from vedic literature and said that one rooms or species turns into another room ( which is neither practical nor tangible even ) otherwise origical evolution is based on how actually one is going threw life and one form to another.

since wise are given advice to never mix day with night, kings with theives, whores with chaste, right with wrong, but you are such an intelligent ( well versed man who is accepted by other idiots who are ignorants of things )

if wisdom is in heart of every living entities than why approach your pseudo sceitists, philosophers, psychologists etc ? who are nothing more than some whores but leading entire world as if real chaste one ( recognized agent of Lord Krishna coming from unbroken chain of disciple succession )

if wisdom comes from heart than why ? approach them as well ? for so far i know no one has seen there father when they were tilling there mothers and knows it that who has tilled her.

and we simply have to approach our real mother instead of some whores who has captured power by peaceful itrigue without any fights at all. and has put ban on entire peace of this world. and are engaged in fighting for natural recourses and hankering to encroach whatever good they see in the first place.

so you can follow any whore you likes to, that is your problem that what you do with your life. but so far im concered so i wont dare to oppose the higher authorities and recognzied agents of Lord Krishna. as you morons wont dare to oppose your intelligent whores.

James

Administrator
Staff member
dont give me bogus lecture that how praise and critisim are two wings of same bird ? and tell me that how whores are giving us anything like empirical facts ? huh? since if we trace out history than we find that darwin did not done anything but simply stolen the evolution from vedic literature and said that one rooms or species turns into another room ( which is neither practical nor tangible even ) otherwise origical evolution is based on how actually one is going threw life and one form to another.

since wise are given advice to never mix day with night, kings with theives, whores with chaste, right with wrong, but you are such an intelligent ( well versed man who is accepted by other idiots who are ignorants of things )

if wisdom is in heart of every living entities than why approach your pseudo sceitists, philosophers, psychologists etc ? who are nothing more than some whores but leading entire world as if real chaste one ( recognized agent of Lord Krishna coming from unbroken chain of disciple succession )

if wisdom comes from heart than why ? approach them as well ? for so far i know no one has seen there father when they were tilling there mothers and knows it that who has tilled her.

and we simply have to approach our real mother instead of some whores who has captured power by peaceful itrigue without any fights at all. and has put ban on entire peace of this world. and are engaged in fighting for natural recourses and hankering to encroach whatever good they see in the first place.

so you can follow any whore you likes to, that is your problem that what you do with your life. but so far im concered so i wont dare to oppose the higher authorities and recognzied agents of Lord Krishna. as you morons wont dare to oppose your intelligent whores.

I am no Buddha as I am not enlightened, I am still partially blinded like you. You have reminded me of this wonderful story... you are like the man who spat..

spit.jpg
The Buddha was sitting under a tree talking to his disciples when a man came and spit on his face. He wiped it off, and he asked the man, “What next? What do you want to say next?” The man was a little puzzled because he himself never expected that when you spit on somebody’s face, he will ask, “What next?” He had no such experience in his past. He had insulted people and they had become angry and they had reacted. Or if they were cowards and weaklings, they had smiled, trying to bribe the man. But Buddha was like neither, he was not angry nor in any way offended, nor in any way cowardly. But just matter-of-factly he said, “What next?” There was no reaction on his part.

Buddha’s disciples became angry, they reacted. His closest disciple, Ananda, said, “This is too much, and we cannot tolerate it. He has to be punished for it. Otherwise everybody will start doing things like this.”

Buddha said, “You keep silent. He has not offended me, but you are offending me. He is new, a stranger. He must have heard from people something about me, that this man is an atheist, a dangerous man who is throwing people off their track, a revolutionary, a corrupter. And he may have formed some idea, a notion of me. He has not spit on me, he has spit on his notion. He has spit on his idea of me because he does not know me at all, so how can he spit on me?

“If you think on it deeply,” Buddha said, “he has spit on his own mind. I am not part of it, and I can see that this poor man must have something else to say because this is a way of saying something. Spitting is a way of saying something. There are moments when you feel that language is impotent: in deep love, in intense anger, in hate, in prayer. There are intense moments when language is impotent. Then you have to do something. When you are angry, intensely angry, you hit the person, you spit on him, you are saying something. I can understand him. He must have something more to say, that’s why I’m asking, “What next?”

The man was even more puzzled! And Buddha said to his disciples, “I am more offended by you because you know me, and you have lived for years with me, and still you react.”

Puzzled, confused, the man returned home. He could not sleep the whole night. When you see a Buddha, it is difficult, impossible to sleep again the way you used to sleep before. Again and again he was haunted by the experience. He could not explain it to himself, what had happened. He was trembling all over and perspiring. He had never come across such a man; he shattered his whole mind and his whole pattern, his whole past.

The next morning he was back there. He threw himself at Buddha’s feet. Buddha asked him again, “What next? This, too, is a way of saying something that cannot be said in language. When you come and touch my feet, you are saying something that cannot be said ordinarily, for which all words are a little narrow; it cannot be contained in them.” Buddha said, “Look, Ananda, this man is again here, he is saying something. This man is a man of deep emotions.” The man looked at Buddha and said, “Forgive me for what I did yesterday.”

Buddha said, “Forgive? But I am not the same man to whom you did it. The Ganges goes on flowing, it is never the same Ganges again. Every man is a river. The man you spit upon is no longer here. I look just like him, but I am not the same, much has happened in these twenty-four hours! The river has flowed so much. So I cannot forgive you because I have no grudge against you.”

“And you also are new. I can see you are not the same man who came yesterday because that man was angry and he spit, whereas you are bowing at my feet, touching my feet. How can you be the same man? You are not the same man, so let us forget about it. Those two people, the man who spit and the man on whom he spit, both are no more. Come closer. Let us talk of something else.

In my theory you are loyal to the Krishna consciousness movement but deep down you feel dissatisfied. Part of yourself wants to explore other philosophies but you do not want to seem disloyal. So the subconscious answer is for you to argue with people with other beliefs. That way you can learn about other ideas but still feel loyal to your existing beliefs. That is my theory anyway lol :unsure:

My question to you is can you share some Krishna quotes which are against other philosophies? For example doesn't it say in the Bhagavad Gita that the Krishna mantra is the best method for people in the Kali Yuga? Yet that just means that is general advice because the powers of the people are lower in the Kali Yuga therefore that advice is generally suitable. However that does not mean that some people are not more suited to other methods. Avatars come down at different times and places to help in various ways. Different sicknesses require different medicines. Your view seems more narrow than Krishna who you follow.

cawak

I am no Buddha as I am not enlightened, I am still partially blinded like you. You have reminded me of this wonderful story... you are like the man who spat..

The Buddha was sitting under a tree talking to his disciples when a man came and spit on his face. He wiped it off, and he asked the man, “What next? What do you want to say next?” The man was a little puzzled because he himself never expected that when you spit on somebody’s face, he will ask, “What next?” He had no such experience in his past. He had insulted people and they had become angry and they had reacted. Or if they were cowards and weaklings, they had smiled, trying to bribe the man. But Buddha was like neither, he was not angry nor in any way offended, nor in any way cowardly. But just matter-of-factly he said, “What next?” There was no reaction on his part.

Buddha’s disciples became angry, they reacted. His closest disciple, Ananda, said, “This is too much, and we cannot tolerate it. He has to be punished for it. Otherwise everybody will start doing things like this.”

Buddha said, “You keep silent. He has not offended me, but you are offending me. He is new, a stranger. He must have heard from people something about me, that this man is an atheist, a dangerous man who is throwing people off their track, a revolutionary, a corrupter. And he may have formed some idea, a notion of me. He has not spit on me, he has spit on his notion. He has spit on his idea of me because he does not know me at all, so how can he spit on me?

“If you think on it deeply,” Buddha said, “he has spit on his own mind. I am not part of it, and I can see that this poor man must have something else to say because this is a way of saying something. Spitting is a way of saying something. There are moments when you feel that language is impotent: in deep love, in intense anger, in hate, in prayer. There are intense moments when language is impotent. Then you have to do something. When you are angry, intensely angry, you hit the person, you spit on him, you are saying something. I can understand him. He must have something more to say, that’s why I’m asking, “What next?”

The man was even more puzzled! And Buddha said to his disciples, “I am more offended by you because you know me, and you have lived for years with me, and still you react.”

Puzzled, confused, the man returned home. He could not sleep the whole night. When you see a Buddha, it is difficult, impossible to sleep again the way you used to sleep before. Again and again he was haunted by the experience. He could not explain it to himself, what had happened. He was trembling all over and perspiring. He had never come across such a man; he shattered his whole mind and his whole pattern, his whole past.

The next morning he was back there. He threw himself at Buddha’s feet. Buddha asked him again, “What next? This, too, is a way of saying something that cannot be said in language. When you come and touch my feet, you are saying something that cannot be said ordinarily, for which all words are a little narrow; it cannot be contained in them.” Buddha said, “Look, Ananda, this man is again here, he is saying something. This man is a man of deep emotions.” The man looked at Buddha and said, “Forgive me for what I did yesterday.”

Buddha said, “Forgive? But I am not the same man to whom you did it. The Ganges goes on flowing, it is never the same Ganges again. Every man is a river. The man you spit upon is no longer here. I look just like him, but I am not the same, much has happened in these twenty-four hours! The river has flowed so much. So I cannot forgive you because I have no grudge against you.”

“And you also are new. I can see you are not the same man who came yesterday because that man was angry and he spit, whereas you are bowing at my feet, touching my feet. How can you be the same man? You are not the same man, so let us forget about it. Those two people, the man who spit and the man on whom he spit, both are no more. Come closer. Let us talk of something else.

In my theory you are loyal to the Krishna consciousness movement but deep down you feel dissatisfied. Part of yourself wants to explore other philosophies but you do not want to seem disloyal. So the subconscious answer is for you to argue with people with other beliefs. That way you can learn about other ideas but still feel loyal to your existing beliefs. That is my theory anyway lol :unsure:

My question to you is can you share some Krishna quotes which are against other philosophies? For example doesn't it say in the Bhagavad Gita that the Krishna mantra is the best method for people in the Kali Yuga? Yet that just means that is general advice because the powers of the people are lower in the Kali Yuga therefore that advice is generally suitable. However that does not mean that some people are not more suited to other methods. Avatars come down at different times and places to help in various ways. Different sicknesses require different medicines. Your view seems more narrow than Krishna who you follow.

but still you have disease of posing like an teacher ? isnt it ? while remaining in the position of student and posing like an teacher ? it is an well known western disease and all idiots who imitates you behaves like this and becomes the subject of laughter.

anyways, im not blind being guided by real mother ( aka Srila Prabhupada aka recognized agent of Lord Krishna ) im not blind just like you.

because i know who has tilled our mother before our birth and know well that it is our mother instead of whores like you who does not know that who fucked her and how many fucked her in orgy. because you were simply about eating mangoes without counting the seeds.

im not like you. and before you start generalising me with you look at real mother, and your whores.

and budha came to mislead atheists who always take advantage of revealed scriptures, and at that time they were killing innocent animals without any restrictions under the plea of vedic sacrifices so he came to mislead them. so Lord Krishna always comes according to time, place and circumtences.

but wise says it right that no one can awake those who are pretending to be sleeping. no one, now i just wonder that why are you coming back and back ? huh? just to told me some cheap stories ? or what ? huh?
and what an enlighened man you are in spite of admitting it that you are blind ? that you still thinks that im dissatisfied because this Krishna consciousness is not able to give me what i actually desires ? amazing! but i have to inform you that one can live without hands, legs, or even belly for some time, but one cannot live at all as soon as head is cut off.

so blind ( enligthened man ) kindly do not forget to see your position as dead man as well. and it is all right that im dissatisfied for now. you can superficially see it ( like those wishful bible believers who wants to see only those things what they wants to ) so you also could see what you wants to see without tracing the real causes.

anyways, ( blind wishful man ) here is philosophy which you could not give for you have some personal experiences and cheap stories only. but here is the empirical fact that im not blind like you.

but im just wondering that why you keep coming back ? huh? after some 2 days ? why are you bothering me with your stupid nonsense ? huh? what philosophy you have got ? bring that instead of your personal experiences ( or some rubbish stories ) holy books quotes, faith or belief.

since i have repeatdely asked you to bring your philosophical explanation which supports you or wahtever teaching you are following that one. but you are an failure, but its quite interesting to see such idiots like you feeling very confident in there nonsense. ( like those wishful thinkers who are very easily found in christianity ) they ignore eveyrthing with open eyes. you are also like that.

now do not bother me because you have nothing, so remain within your frogs well that think everything in your pseudo terms and feel very confident in it. ( i personally have no problem at all ) because im assured that you wont do anything for the rest of your life and remain here until you die.

Last edited: