A Community for Wisdom Seekers

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

cawak

My question to you is can you share some Krishna quotes which are against other philosophies? For example doesn't it say in the Bhagavad Gita that the Krishna mantra is the best method for people in the Kali Yuga? Yet that just means that is general advice because the powers of the people are lower in the Kali Yuga therefore that advice is generally suitable. However that does not mean that some people are not more suited to other methods. Avatars come down at different times and places to help in various ways. Different sicknesses require different medicines. Your view seems more narrow than Krishna who you follow.

it appears that you are another version of christian wishful idiots, but anyways i cannot be with whore like mentiality because i have got this Practical explanation which is not based on any holy books quotes, faith or belief and personal experiences, so i have to be damn narrow taking all historical point of views and empirical facts.

but you freely intermingle and remain an free whore and sometimes sleep with this pseudo osho who died of aids, or sometimes be the whore of that arhat, and sometimes follow like an moron that budha who has God himself but came here just to cheat atheists. ( because he is the wiser than the wisest so his followers also are )

but yet im with disease ? and you are saintly man ? with your whore like mentiality ? ( waha! ) what an amazing age we have came to, that whores are praised nowdays ( such as you ) good luck to those who do so. but i cannot do it.
now i wonder that besides giving me always holy books quotes, faith or belief and personal experiences what another rational, verifiable and tangible explanation you have got to support any real enlighented being ? huh? they are all whores but you wants to prove them and yourself very nice person ? ( really ? and i have to follow them and you like an fools ? ) what an joke it is, ( O senseless Broken man ) i just wonder that when you will realise about your being broken man ? huh? who knows when ?

since you are an failure at pointing out at real issues and putting whatever nonsense you likes to with bare holy books quotes, faith or belief and personal experiences. so i wonder that it will open your eyes so soon.

cawak

James@ broken man, kindly clear to me now that what is the point in your coming back after back ? huh? for you have nothing to support your all so called enlightened man and yet you speak on there behalf as if there representative ?​

thus have to put you into the catergory of whore because how one women can submit to so many unless she is whore ? huh? are you whore ? because your mentiality is very liberal.

so i just wonder that how many you are serving at once ? without support single person strongly. but yet such whores like you are going to compare themselves with me ? ( waha! ) what an joke it is, but you are not very attractive. yet have to appreciate your endivours for seductions. ( O broken man )

James

Administrator
Staff member

James@ broken man, kindly clear to me now that what is the point in your coming back after back ? huh? for you have nothing to support your all so called enlightened man and yet you speak on there behalf as if there representative ?​

thus have to put you into the catergory of whore because how one women can submit to so many unless she is whore ? huh? are you whore ? because your mentiality is very liberal.

so i just wonder that how many you are serving at once ? without support single person strongly. but yet such whores like you are going to compare themselves with me ? ( waha! ) what an joke it is, but you are not very attractive. yet have to appreciate your endivours for seductions. ( O broken man )
I appreciate your positive intentions. However your method is a little bitter. I get the feeling that your parents or teacher where too critical of you during childhood and so now you need to be healed from it.

With logic and debate Ad hominem/personal attacks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
are understood to be just a fallacy. Such errors cloud debate and distract from the actual points. So from now on give them up.

A personal does not have to be a supreme master in order to teach some points. Unless someone is a supreme master then they are always both a teacher and a student.

As this is a discussion and debating community of course there will be differing points of view. People express their views and listen to other perspectives. We are both teacher and student at the same time.

It is wise to learn from nature and from other people. We can learn from stories. We can learn from anyone. Even someone who maybe below us in some areas of understanding may still have something to teach us in a different area. Such is life.

Here is a list of some of your positive qualities:
https://www.virtuescience.com/virtuelist.html
In essence you and anyone else are not lacking a single virtue. All virtues and all wisdom are within.

However they can be temporarily hidden and repressed. Nevertheless they are still within and will radiate fully eventually.

A dark cloud cannot destroy the sun but only obscure it for a while.

A bad/foolish person is like a glass of dirty water. A good/wise person is like a glass of pure water.

Even in the case of the dirty water the pure water is still there. Once the defilements and dirt are removed then the pure water is again seen.

So all wisdom and goodness is within everyone. By doing the Krishna mantra and reading the Bhagavad Gita then of course it helps to purify and uplift us. However there are other methods as well.

Many rivers flow into the same ocean. In a similar way there are many paths to the Divine.

threemethods.jpg

cawak

I appreciate your positive intentions. However your method is a little bitter. I get the feeling that your parents or teacher where too critical of you during childhood and so now you need to be healed from it.

With logic and debate Ad hominem/personal attacks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
are understood to be just a fallacy. Such errors cloud debate and distract from the actual points. So from now on give them up.

A personal does not have to be a supreme master in order to teach some points. Unless someone is a supreme master then they are always both a teacher and a student.

As this is a discussion and debating community of course there will be differing points of view. People express their views and listen to other perspectives. We are both teacher and student at the same time.

It is wise to learn from nature and from other people. We can learn from stories. We can learn from anyone. Even someone who maybe below us in some areas of understanding may still have something to teach us in a different area. Such is life.

Here is a list of some of your positive qualities:
https://www.virtuescience.com/virtuelist.html
In essence you and anyone else are not lacking a single virtue. All virtues and all wisdom are within.

However they can be temporarily hidden and repressed. Nevertheless they are still within and will radiate fully eventually.

A dark cloud cannot destroy the sun but only obscure it for a while.

A bad/foolish person is like a glass of dirty water. A good/wise person is like a glass of pure water.

Even in the case of the dirty water the pure water is still there. Once the defilements and dirt are removed then the pure water is again seen.

So all wisdom and goodness is within everyone. By doing the Krishna mantra and reading the Bhagavad Gita then of course it helps to purify and uplift us. However there are other methods as well.

Many rivers flow into the same ocean. In a similar way there are many paths to the Divine.

View attachment 57

last time i will ask you to prove it that how all your pseudo paths are authorative ? prove that by giving me another explanation without using any of your personal experiences, holy books quotes, faith or belief. and prove it that whatever path ( like islam, christianity, jainism, budhism, sikhism etc whatever you likes along with pseudo whores like osho, and so on ) is authorative!

since Jesus christ also came here, ( in bharat varsha and now currently known as india ) islam also has its roots with vedic culture and formally there was only one culture which was vedic culture and ultimate goal of it was to understand Krishna or God.

but different people have different motives but all motives were under the vedic civilization and were directing one to ultimately understand Krishna.

and now just show or tell us that how many are interested in loving god ? or talking about god ? ( besides 72 virgins ? ) or so on many motives ? huh? how many christians are there ? how many people are still there all over the world ? who are interested even in talking about god ? huh?

how many are interested and has got authorative explanation to support there pseudo nonsense ? huh?

do you have got anything ? than bring it or else you have to keep your nonsense to yourself.

for i have to call spade a spade, so is it my fault ? for pointing pseudo whores ? ( like your osho, arhat, islam, christianity, sikhism, and even godless version of these idiots who feels very confident in there own forums or groups with there pseudo whores like so called teachers, philosophers etc ? ) huh?

and sheeps or so called open minded whores may get offended by being called whores or sheeps. but that is what your actual position is. and i cant compromise in it.

because im not like you, and my position has solid background from all point of views. whether you take it as historically or philosophically. im only right.

but its fun to see that how many idiots feels that they are also right in the first place. ( amazing world we are living in )

James

Administrator
Staff member
last time i will ask you to prove it that how all your pseudo paths are authorative ? prove that by giving me another explanation without using any of your personal experiences, holy books quotes, faith or belief. and prove it that whatever path ( like islam, christianity, jainism, budhism, sikhism etc whatever you likes along with pseudo whores like osho, and so on ) is authorative!

since Jesus christ also came here, ( in bharat varsha and now currently known as india ) islam also has its roots with vedic culture and formally there was only one culture which was vedic culture and ultimate goal of it was to understand Krishna or God.

but different people have different motives but all motives were under the vedic civilization and were directing one to ultimately understand Krishna.

and now just show or tell us that how many are interested in loving god ? or talking about god ? ( besides 72 virgins ? ) or so on many motives ? huh? how many christians are there ? how many people are still there all over the world ? who are interested even in talking about god ? huh?

how many are interested and has got authorative explanation to support there pseudo nonsense ? huh?

do you have got anything ? than bring it or else you have to keep your nonsense to yourself.

for i have to call spade a spade, so is it my fault ? for pointing pseudo whores ? ( like your osho, arhat, islam, christianity, sikhism, and even godless version of these idiots who feels very confident in there own forums or groups with there pseudo whores like so called teachers, philosophers etc ? ) huh?

and sheeps or so called open minded whores may get offended by being called whores or sheeps. but that is what your actual position is. and i cant compromise in it.

because im not like you, and my position has solid background from all point of views. whether you take it as historically or philosophically. im only right.

but its fun to see that how many idiots feels that they are also right in the first place. ( amazing world we are living in )
Each statement or technique should stand on it's own merit. If you do "call to authority", again that is another fallacy:
Please read carefully.

Truth can be worked out via three main ways: direct perception, logical inference and valid testimonies.

Valid testimonies from possible divine scripture or accomplished authority is considered the weakest of the three main ways. Ideally all three should be used to support each other.

A truthful and provable idea is its own authority. So point after point should be tested rather than relying on apparent authorities.

For example if the head maths teacher with many certificates tells you that 7x7=50 do you automatically believe?

It is better for you to work out the sum yourself if possible and come to the answer: 7x7=49. This can be tested again and again with 7 lots of 7 rocks if necessary and then count them up. So the correct provable sum is its own authority.

Now lets look at your test:

"if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily."

Actually I have seen this tactic before. A certain group to win converts asks the person to pray over their book. If they feel a sense of peace then they say it is proof that their book is true.

Actually it can be a placebo effect. It can be random, it can be hypnosis, it can be general effect of prayer, it can be tuning into the mass thoughtform etc.

OK, so let us look at your claim: if someone chants your mantra then there will be a powerful effect compared to any other mantra.

I have chanted the Krishna mantra before and also other mantras such as Gayatri mantra, om and 'om mani padme hum' mantra plus others.

In my experience the other mantras which I mentioned had a more powerful effect than the Krishna mantra. So your statement/promise has failed.

What about people who have chanted the Krishna mantra for years? I have seen many people say that they have wasted 10 years of their life and have now left the organization. Why?

Here is my old short article on mantra:
https://www.virtuescience.com/mantra.html

Now you say that you call a spade a spade. Is that accurate? You call other spiritual teachers as "whores". Your word is related to getting money for carnal services.

OK, the Buddha was a prince with so much wealth and gave it all up in the noble search for truth. So in that case you have not been accurate have you? Quite the opposite.

Many spiritual paths give good results for the sincere seeker. Have you really studied those other paths or just been told that they are inferior? How do you relate them to your negative word? How are you calling a spade a spade?

So what about your organization? Did they not used to walk the streets offering their books and then hoping for money for them or later donations? Is that not closer to your word? So some would imply that you are psychologically projecting :unsure:

Now you are a preacher? What is the aim of preaching? If you had come here friendly to everyone and shared all the positive things about your path, patiently answering any questions then maybe passing visitors would be impressed and follow you. Why not share your personal history and all the benefits that you have received from your chanting?

Instead you may have put off people that may have originally been interested in your movement. Do you see that?

As I have said: I see your positive motives but how many will not see past your rude manner? I have also suggested your more hidden motive.. you may be dissatisfied with your path but fear being disloyal. So you preach in the secret hope that someone will free you from your belief cage. Let us see your response, I will read it carefully.
vallalar.jpg

cawak

Each statement or technique should stand on it's own merit. If you do "call to authority", again that is another fallacy:
Please read carefully.

Truth can be worked out via three main ways: direct perception, logical inference and valid testimonies.

Valid testimonies from possible divine scripture or accomplished authority is considered the weakest of the three main ways. Ideally all three should be used to support each other.

A truthful and provable idea is its own authority. So point after point should be tested rather than relying on apparent authorities.

For example if the head maths teacher with many certificates tells you that 7x7=50 do you automatically believe?

It is better for you to work out the sum yourself if possible and come to the answer: 7x7=49. This can be tested again and again with 7 lots of 7 rocks if necessary and then count them up. So the correct provable sum is its own authority.

Now lets look at your test:

"if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily."

Actually I have seen this tactic before. A certain group to win converts asks the person to pray over their book. If they feel a sense of peace then they say it is proof that their book is true.

Actually it can be a placebo effect. It can be random, it can be hypnosis, it can be general effect of prayer, it can be tuning into the mass thoughtform etc.

OK, so let us look at your claim: if someone chants your mantra then there will be a powerful effect compared to any other mantra.

I have chanted the Krishna mantra before and also other mantras such as Gayatri mantra, om and 'om mani padme hum' mantra plus others.

In my experience the other mantras which I mentioned had a more powerful effect than the Krishna mantra. So your statement/promise has failed.

What about people who have chanted the Krishna mantra for years? I have seen many people say that they have wasted 10 years of their life and have now left the organization. Why?

Here is my old short article on mantra:
https://www.virtuescience.com/mantra.html

Now you say that you call a spade a spade. Is that accurate? You call other spiritual teachers as "whores". Your word is related to getting money for carnal services.

OK, the Buddha was a prince with so much wealth and gave it all up in the noble search for truth. So in that case you have not been accurate have you? Quite the opposite.

Many spiritual paths give good results for the sincere seeker. Have you really studied those other paths or just been told that they are inferior? How do you relate them to your negative word? How are you calling a spade a spade?

So what about your organization? Did they not used to walk the streets offering their books and then hoping for money for them or later donations? Is that not closer to your word? So some would imply that you are psychologically projecting :unsure:

Now you are a preacher? What is the aim of preaching? If you had come here friendly to everyone and shared all the positive things about your path, patiently answering any questions then maybe passing visitors would be impressed and follow you. Why not share your personal history and all the benefits that you have received from your chanting?

Instead you may have put off people that may have originally been interested in your movement. Do you see that?

As I have said: I see your positive motives but how many will not see past your rude manner? I have also suggested your more hidden motive.. you may be dissatisfied with your path but fear being disloyal. So you preach in the secret hope that someone will free you from your belief cage. Let us see your response, I will read it carefully.
View attachment 58

what is fallacy ? that there is father before our birth ? huh? is this empirical fact fallacy ? huh?

and each whore who is telling us different stories are right ? huh? than you accept cheaply and get cheated. ( finished )

you accept anything you likes to and get cheated. OR - OR you remain broad minded whore ( also [ not attacking you personally but its an analogy { and there cannot be made any compromise in calling spade a spade } so you may not like being shown the mirror in which you stand as an whore with lots of masters in front of you }])

do as you likes, because now this conversation is finished. you have feed me lots of rubbish nonsense which was based on personal experiences, holy books quotes, faith or belief.

but i do listen to real mother ( or recognized agent of Lord Krishna like Srila Prabhupada ) finished.

and i have got something so nevertheless im still not narrow minded because i have exposed all points of views of sikhism, arhat, jainism, christianity, islam, and so on other gross nonsenses like osho ( who died of aids { maybe because he could not enjoy sex life here in india thats why he went there to enjoy european whores }) and cheated lots of idiots ( like yourself ) who accepts cheaply.

so whatever floats your nonsense for some time is good for you. keep it on because anything artifical may go on for some time but it cant go on forever.

Main Article Sections
Please Note: the adverts on this page may not be in accordance with the views of VirtueScience
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you buy from Amazon please click here to help support me
Sponsored Advertisement