How to boost your memoryIf you are worried about your memory or would like to improve it there are lots of things you can do.
I would say that one of the most important things here is nutrition. Certain foods will help you in this area. Good foods for memory include:
5. Dark chocolate
6. Pumpkin seeds
Try these steps
- Alcohol can affect your memory and concentration, avoid excessively.
- Be mindful of your sugar intake
- Do brain training exercises on the computer or manual.
- Relax and sleep
- Try omega 3 oil or equivalent
- Find a Meditation that works for you
- Do breathing exercises
Does anyone have any other suggestions to help memory function? Please share your thoughts.