A Community for Wisdom Seekers

Peripheral view

Jan

I see my family in my peripheral view in one room, when they are actually in another i.e. I see one of them downstairs when they are upstairs, is this a parallel world or something else, maybe a premonition, I am very interested to hear anyones views.

Bluebell

Hi Jan

This is a really interesting phenomenon. Do you mind if I ask a few questions to further understand the situation?
When you see the "family" in your peripheral view do they remain there if you approach? Do you try to interact? Do they disappear eventually?

Do the real family see or feel anything different?
Does this happen often or was this a one off?

I am just trying to establish what the situation may be. More knowledge would help me and others to understand. It is certainly worthy of research.
Look forward to hearing more 🌺

FortuneSmiles

I see my family in my peripheral view in one room, when they are actually in another i.e. I see one of them downstairs when they are upstairs, is this a parallel world or something else, maybe a premonition, I am very interested to hear anyones views.

I have not heard of this before. Can you share more details? Have you had any other unusual experiences?

Main Article Sections
Please Note: the adverts on this page may not be in accordance with the views of VirtueScience
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you buy from Amazon please click here to help support me
Sponsored Advertisement