Magick
Health / Fitness
Financial Freedom
Unexplained Mysteries
About Us
testing

Esoteric The 5 Modules on Reality

JoeLutgen

The 7th dimension has no definitive construct to mathematics for its support. It's a prime number not divisible by 3 and. It's said we live in 11 dimensions but within 11, 100 can be made, and refolded makes 12 dimensional construct to hold the 11 dimensional framework we 3.12 dimensional beings reside in. 2 dimensions can exist if 3 do but 4 can't exist if also 3 dimensional structure to support isn't already defined. 5 dimensional construct relies on the 4th supporting the 5 and also would not exist alone. The 6th can be thought of a box with a lid where the lid is a box of boxes itself and that box produces boxes. The 7th holds itself in regards to a 3 dimensional hold on a 4th dimensionally held construct. To envision 12 dimensional construct, I refer to 5 boxes and 6 lids, each box is also a lid and each lid leads to the next box. Lid 1 and lid 6 are equivalent, where box 5 is the 12th dimensional construct of the 1st and 6th lids. Each lid and box makes 11, the fact that 1 and 6 are different but the same references a 12th construct hold dimensionally on our 11d world.

Daydreamer

Verified
I cannot read, sorry.. my cognitive abilities are badly damaged by targeting
I only listen to some new knowledge. That's how things are for me.
True, there're rare days when I can read some short texts but that's nothing in comparison with the normal need for reading.
Yes, I consider myself an invalid.. invalid in my brain.. that's only one (major) thing "they" have done to me/my health status..

James

Administrator
Staff member
The 7th dimension has no definitive construct to mathematics for its support. It's a prime number not divisible by 3 and. It's said we live in 11 dimensions but within 11, 100 can be made, and refolded makes 12 dimensional construct to hold the 11 dimensional framework we 3.12 dimensional beings reside in. 2 dimensions can exist if 3 do but 4 can't exist if also 3 dimensional structure to support isn't already defined. 5 dimensional construct relies on the 4th supporting the 5 and also would not exist alone. The 6th can be thought of a box with a lid where the lid is a box of boxes itself and that box produces boxes. The 7th holds itself in regards to a 3 dimensional hold on a 4th dimensionally held construct. To envision 12 dimensional construct, I refer to 5 boxes and 6 lids, each box is also a lid and each lid leads to the next box. Lid 1 and lid 6 are equivalent, where box 5 is the 12th dimensional construct of the 1st and 6th lids. Each lid and box makes 11, the fact that 1 and 6 are different but the same references a 12th construct hold dimensionally on our 11d world.
Thanks Joe, as I understand it: mathematically there are an infinite number of dimensions.

We can understand this with the infinite number of n-dimensional simplexes and n-dimensional hyper-cubes.

Regarding the possible 11 dimensional model. I have not investigated it yet. It is not really the area which I explore in the 5 Modules. Did you read through all 5? A major focus is related to the nature of consciousness.

James

Administrator
Staff member
I cannot read, sorry.. my cognitive abilities are badly damaged by targeting
I only listen to some new knowledge. That's how things are for me.
True, there're rare days when I can read some short texts but that's nothing in comparison with the normal need for reading.
Yes, I consider myself an invalid.. invalid in my brain.. that's only one (major) thing "they" have done to me/my health status..
Hi Daydreamer, complex intellectual studies are not needed. A kind heart and meditation on the virtues can help free us from problems. I also recommend the study of Sri Ramana, some wonderful little stories about his life. He advocated a simple technique of self enquiry: inwardly asking the question: "Who am I?".