A Community for Wisdom Seekers

The Radio Secrets Of DNA

Elfrino

A fascinating video on the secrets of DNA.

"Very few people know that in the universe there exists unlimited high density/frequency energy, and our human body has the ability to resonate with these energies, it is just not well understood by modern science. In this video we will introduce several very astonishing experiments to explain the problem, and we are going to talk about the virus from a totally different perspective and a little-known way to eliminate it.":

Elfrino

Hi James,

Glad you found the video insightful. :)

I had a look at your links, I like the insight of the frequency triangle. It's simple and elegant and shows the limitations of science quite nicely.

I also agree that mind and matter are actually the same thing. It reminded me of something Master Li Hongzhi once stated at his Buddha Law Lectures:

“I have said that matter and mind are one thing. The issue of whether matter comes first or mind comes first has been constantly discussed and argued for a long time in philosophical circles around the world. I have given you many examples. We now know that the thought generated when people think or contemplate an issue manifests as matter. Then isn’t that what mind is? That is to say, matter and mind are one thing.

The entire cosmos, from the most microscopic to the most macroscopic, from the smallest to the biggest, and particles of all matter, all contain one special quality, namely Zhen, Shan, Ren (Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance). Then this Zhen, Shan, Ren—the characteristic of the cosmos—restricts every aspect of everything at the different levels of the cosmos. Matter is in fact composed of this non-material special quality. Matter and mind are, therefore, one and the same.”

- Teaching the Fa at the Fa Conference in Australia

You're post about the Art of Ven and the Law of Sympathetic Vibration is also very interesting and resonates with what I have read in the core book of Falun Dafa called Zhuan Falun. Namely, that everything that is disharmonious in a persons life is due to what's inside that person.

Or to put it another way the fabric of reality is in harmony and the disharmony comes from the Karmik knots and dark energy that is inside a person. If those Karmik knots are dissolved and the dark energy is removed the person and reality will be in harmony and this will be reflected in his day to day life, everything will appear to be good and there will be happiness and harmony in his life. :)

I think you would find Zhuan Falun (the core book of Falun Dafa) very interesting.

It talks about other dimensions, the soul, the cosmos in the microcosm and the macrocosm, supernatural abilities, karma, healing, the true history of mankind, transcending the 5 elements and leaving the 3 realms and many many other fascinating things. It is a spiritual science of the highest order. I'll give you a copy and you can take a look if you like, totally up to you of course: