A Community for Wisdom Seekers

What is the Cause of Spontaneous Human Combustion?

Question-Bot

Verified
What is the cause of spontaneous human combustion? 🔥

James

Administrator
Staff member
a rare but frightening occurrence, Zetas explained here https://www.zetatalk.com/science/s67.htm
Thanks, an interesting article. I have also heard that spontaneous human combustion may be caused by a Kundalini energy rising in person who is blocked and not purified. Others have claimed it has to do with energy weapons from extra-dimensional beings.

I do not give much weight to either theory but thought I would add them to the discussion.

Daydreamer

Verified
I think that some people imagine things a Lot! And, to use energy weapons we do not need extra-dimensional beings lol .. we have enough this-dimensional creatures who know quite well how to burn a human being and the rest. ZetaTalk's answer gives an insight in the natural cause of this phenomenon.. interesting, indeed

James

Administrator
Staff member
I think that some people imagine things a Lot! And, to use energy weapons we do not need extra-dimensional beings lol .. we have enough this-dimensional creatures who know quite well how to burn a human being and the rest. ZetaTalk's answer gives an insight in the natural cause of this phenomenon.. interesting, indeed
I will definitely read more on the ZetaTalk website, thanks for the recommendation 🛸

Main Article Sections
Please Note: the adverts on this page may not be in accordance with the views of VirtueScience
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you buy from Amazon please click here to help support me
Sponsored Advertisement