Current Section
The Forums
A meeting place for truth seekers. Discuss how to be Healthy, Wealthy and Wise. Share your ideas and questions
Article Sections
Character / Virtues
Number Database
Tactics and Self Defense
Conceptual Science
Spirituality
Esoteric Wisdom
Science
Healing Society
Living Space
Magick
Health / Fitness
Financial Freedom
Unexplained Mysteries
About Us

What is the Easiest Way to Self Improve?

Question-Bot

Verified
What is the Easiest Way to Self Improve?

MarieVHefley

Is any of this information on audio James? I’ve read some but am cooking and cannot see other than the audio tape of segment 1 of virtues now?

James

Administrator
Staff member
Is any of this information on audio James? I’ve read some but am cooking and cannot see other than the audio tape of segment 1 of virtues now?
Hi Marie, I think that you have the full audio for the Inner Medicine book, will resend on facebook. I do not have any other audiobooks although I do have some web based software which does contain some audio.

Here is a youtube video which includes the Inner Medicine audio and a screen capture of the Heal Character software:

Here is a link to the free Heal Character software:
https://www.virtuescience.com/exclusive/heal-character-tutorial.html

Daydreamer

Verified
Become more aware of yourself. Awareness itself resolves problems by dissolving delusions.
Numerous people cannot become aware of themselves, they simply cannot. Those are all with various kinds of "disorders" .. I would not like to name them.. I have one by my side, who thinks the best of own self but it's faaar from the reality .. and have no means in the brain, really, scientifically, to make any changes to better

James

Administrator
Staff member
Numerous people cannot become aware of themselves, they simply cannot. Those are all with various kinds of "disorders" .. I would not like to name them.. I have one by my side, who thinks the best of own self but it's faaar from the reality .. and have no means in the brain, really, scientifically, to make any changes to better
I think that awareness eventually dawns on everyone but it may take multiple life times. Those who are sincere and want to be liberated are closer to finding the way.