VirtueScience.com: A Philosophy for Truth Seekers
Heal and uplift your character: Inner Medicine
What is your current TSQ level?: TSQ (Truth Seeking Quotient)
The nature of Reality: 5 Modules on Reality

What is the Easiest Way to Self Improve?

Question-Bot

Verified
What is the Easiest Way to Self Improve?

James

Administrator
Staff member
Is any of this information on audio James? I’ve read some but am cooking and cannot see other than the audio tape of segment 1 of virtues now?
Hi Marie, I think that you have the full audio for the Inner Medicine book, will resend on facebook. I do not have any other audiobooks although I do have some web based software which does contain some audio.

Here is a youtube video which includes the Inner Medicine audio and a screen capture of the Heal Character software:

Here is a link to the free Heal Character software:
https://www.virtuescience.com/exclusive/heal-character-tutorial.html

Daydreamer

Verified
Become more aware of yourself. Awareness itself resolves problems by dissolving delusions.
Numerous people cannot become aware of themselves, they simply cannot. Those are all with various kinds of "disorders" .. I would not like to name them.. I have one by my side, who thinks the best of own self but it's faaar from the reality .. and have no means in the brain, really, scientifically, to make any changes to better

James

Administrator
Staff member
Numerous people cannot become aware of themselves, they simply cannot. Those are all with various kinds of "disorders" .. I would not like to name them.. I have one by my side, who thinks the best of own self but it's faaar from the reality .. and have no means in the brain, really, scientifically, to make any changes to better
I think that awareness eventually dawns on everyone but it may take multiple life times. Those who are sincere and want to be liberated are closer to finding the way.

Daydreamer

Verified
I think that awareness eventually dawns on everyone but it may take multiple life times. Those who are sincere and want to be liberated are closer to finding the way.
not to everyone.. narcissists, borderlines, psychopaths do not have an inner possibility for any reflection they are not equipped by nature to do that.. to them, the dawn will not come, maybe in some other incarnation after a LOT of experience... their souls are not fully grown, they cannot contemplate.. it's scientific fact, not my opinion, and I observe that at present.. what I have never seen before in my life, incredible mind but existing, the mind of a child in a body of a grown man

James

Administrator
Staff member
not to everyone.. narcissists, borderlines, psychopaths do not have an inner possibility for any reflection they are not equipped by nature to do that.. to them, the dawn will not come, maybe in some other incarnation after a LOT of experience... their souls are not fully grown, they cannot contemplate.. it's scientific fact, not my opinion, and I observe that at present.. what I have never seen before in my life, incredible mind but existing, the mind of a child in a body of a grown man
Hi Daydreamer, good to hear from you, as you can see I have changed the format of the forum, still working on it.

I feel a bit more optimistic than you regarding people with narcissism etc etc. There are a lot of helpful techniques that are never tried on them. With the right techniques there can be great healing.

Of course there are many cases where multiple lives/reincarnations are needed but still a lot can be done even in just one lifetime.

What you have experienced with someone recently, if they have some intelligence then they can definitely be helped significantly. All is needed is that they are willing to try some techniques and learn a few concepts.

Daydreamer

Verified
Hi Daydreamer, good to hear from you, as you can see I have changed the format of the forum, still working on it.

I feel a bit more optimistic than you regarding people with narcissism etc etc. There are a lot of helpful techniques that are never tried on them. With the right techniques there can be great healing.

Of course there are many cases where multiple lives/reincarnations are needed but still a lot can be done even in just one lifetime.

What you have experienced with someone recently, if they have some intelligence then they can definitely be helped significantly. All is needed is that they are willing to try some techniques and learn a few concepts.
Hi! Yes, they can be helped, but first, a person needs to know that s/he has such a disorder. If not, there is no hope for help. That's the case I have at home. If I would say anything, I'd be condemned, achieve nothing, suffer much much more... So, no help possible. The situation will get worse although I adjusted my behavior. In general, they can improve but inside, the way of thinking stays the same. There's a video of Dr. James Fallon, a neuropsychiatrist who discovered his own psychopathy, where he speaks about his decision to change his attitude toward his wife. He consciously made a change and acted with kindness but that was rational, not from the heart, genuine. They can change but the brain stays the same. They have so-called cold empathy, they understand emotions, but feel them and act according to them in a different way. I was learning this topic as much as possible just recently because of my problem at home, which I discovered a few months ago... Here is one video of Dr. James Fallon
but I've learned the most from Sam Vaknin's online lectures.

Daydreamer

Verified

I like this new format :)

Article Sections

© Copyright VirtueScience.com: 2002 to 2022 Return to Top